I think being ignored is the worst thing ever because just think about the fact that you went out of your way to go talk to someone and make an attempt, and just think about the fact that they saw your text, or your message and they made a choice to ignore it instead of making an effort to talk as well..I mean just think about it, they made a mental effort to ignore you, instead of making an effort to actually acknowledge you, I mean wow, what a great way of showing you don’t care.
remember back in like 5th grade when everyone vowed they would never do drugs
Don’t you miss it? Waking up on Saturday mornings and watching Pokemon, Dragon Ball Z, Yu-Gi-Yo, Scooby Doo etc. Having nothing to worry about and just having fun. Like everyday is a new adventure. Now as we’re older and find our way into the real world we wish we could’ve stayed kids forever. I mean who wouldn’t want to?
- Failing a test you studied really hard for
- Getting replaced in a friendship
- Getting ignored
- Having something that you’re looking forward to, get cancelled
- Having to fight back tears in front of people
- Finding out that the person you like, likes someone else
- Showing your parents something you’re proud of only to get a disinterested reply
That last one always breaks my heart.
Real men don’t talk about their sexual conquests or call a woman out of her name. My father once told me “No matter if a woman is sinner or a saint when you lay with her you become her equal. So no matter what you feel about them, it’s also a reflection of yourself.